Origin is a financial well-being platform that partners with innovative employers to keep employees happy, healthy, and on the road to financial success. We believe that protecting your assets, family and future shouldn’t require a PhD in finance, so we built a company that puts financial management on auto pilot.
Origin makes it easy and affordable for companies to offer a suite of best-in-class financial tools including student loan repayment, 401k optimization, savings tools, and debt management. We are the only holistic financial benefit that provides financial planning to every employee, everywhere. No middle men. No confusing terms. Just simplicity.
Our team is lead by repeat founders and is backed by leading VC firms like Founders Fund, Felicis and General Catalyst. We're growing quickly and are looking for passionate people to join our San Francisco based team.
About the role
We’re looking for someone who is a true problem-solver at heart and who wants to help bring financial well-being to the masses. You don't shy away from new challenges; the harder the problem, the better. You are motivated by the fact that our product doesn’t just affect the lives of a few people in the Bay Area—it affects people all over the world.
As a Lead Product Manager, you will report directly to the VP of Product and will work cross-functionally with engineering, design and sales to build products that are highly impactful and delightful to use. You are intensely focused on identifying problems and finding the right solution, and are willing to take risks and experience failure along the way. You thrive in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment. You come from a technical background, are design-oriented, think in terms of KPIs, and enjoy learning about and applying new technologies to solve customer problems in a user-centric way.
- Define the vision and strategy for how Origin will bring simplicity to consumers' financial lives with our core financial planning products
- Lead a global team of engineers and designers to translate your vision into products that are delightful to use
- Create and own your team’s success metrics
- Interact directly with customers and users to unearth pain points and discover new opportunities
- Ship product multiple times per week
You're a perfect fit if
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Experience working on a significant product roadmap from strategic inception to launch
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to dive into data and emerge with insights
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- You're a hustler who thrives on getting things done
Nice to haves
- Experience building or consuming APIs
- Outstanding UX/UI sensibilities
- Experience building ML/recommendation-based products
- Experience in the financial services/personal financial management industry
Interested? Please send an email to email@example.com with your resume attached.