Origin is a financial well-being platform that partners with innovative employers to keep employees happy, healthy, and on the road to financial success. We believe that protecting your assets, family and future shouldn’t require a PhD in finance, so we built a company that puts financial management on auto pilot.
Origin makes it easy and affordable for companies to offer a suite of best-in-class financial tools including student loan repayment, 401k optimization, savings tools, and debt management. We are the only holistic financial benefit that provides financial planning to every employee, everywhere. No middle men. No confusing terms. Just simplicity.
Our team is lead by repeat founders and is backed by leading VC firms like Founders Fund, Felicis and General Catalyst. We're growing quickly and are looking for passionate people to join our San Francisco based team.
About the role
Origin is looking for a marketing executive who will join our leadership team to own the entire marketing function and be responsible for our brand, product messaging, and demand generation engine. The ideal candidate should possess a proven track record of building and leading high performing marketing teams, has delivered on marketing contributed leads and pipeline targets, and has had success working in a high-growth B2B startup environment. This role will report directly to our CEO, and would build out the marketing function and team.
You'll be our first marketing hire, so this is your show! You'll control the strategy, make key decisions, and experiment your way to success. When it comes to the success of our company, this role is the single highest leverage seat at the business.
- Grow a high-performing marketing team while owning our marketing strategy, plan, and annual budgets
- Build our brand and product value proposition and enable our sales team to win
- Experiment relentlessly with new channels and messaging
You're a perfect fit if
- You're a hungry, data driven marketer
- You've built marketing organizations from the ground up and look forward to diving into the numbers, stories and branding required to take Origin to the next level
- Your analytical, detail oriented and are obsessed with measuring growth
- You're willing to hustle and take some risks
- You have 4+ years experience in B2B2C or B2B marketing
- You understand content creation and community engagement.
- You have worked at a fintech related startup
- Cheat Code: We screen for potential and hustle way more than any other factor
Interested? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume attached.