About the role
We are looking for a personal financial planning pro (e.g. CFP or planner experience) who will lead our client advising efforts. You will be a fiduciary who works with clients providing holistic advice on areas including: saving, retirement, debt management, investments. You’ll be on the front lines helping clients in what is arguably the most important position at the company.
* You will engage with customers to fully understand their financial situation and needs.
* You will create unique financial plans for each individual considering their family composition, assets, debt, and retirement goals.
* Be an expert in core financial products and strategies like cash flow management, retirement optimization, and student debt.
* As a financial planner, we’ll lean on you heavily to provide feedback to Origin’s leadership on improving our software platform to make the lives of our users better.
You're a perfect fit if
* You have a financial planning certification (e.g. CFP)
* Your analytical, detail oriented and are obsessed with helping people meet their financial goals
* You have worked as a financial planner for at least two years
* You are a self-starter that likes to figure things out and problem solve using 1st principles.
* Can articulate complex financial strategies (both written and verbal)
* Comfortable in startups and unstructured work environments
* Bonus: You have worked at a fintech related startup or have other financial/market credentials
* Double Bonus: You are a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) or an EA (Enrolled agent).
** Cheat Code: We screen for potential and hustle way more than any other factor
Interested? Please send an email to email@example.com with your resume attached.